First Assignment

>> Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We have been given our first assignment in the Composition and Design course I am currently enrolled in at Algonquin College - Landscape Photography. We have to take two sets of photographs (night and day) in both a rural and urban setting. As I mentioned over on The Great Abyss, the assignment itself does not seem difficult but finding the right locations is proving to be quite troublesome. I have started a poll over on the right hand side for whether or not a cemetery landscape would constitute a rural landscape scene. Your opinion would be greatly appreciated. I intend on getting the shot anyway, as well as a backup shot, but feel that the cemetery one (depending on how it turns out) would be vastly different from what other students would shoot.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP