100 Possibilities: Valentine's Day Shots

>> Sunday, February 14, 2010

For Valentine's Day I bought two bags of heart-shaped chocolates, the kind in the red foil, and did a photo shoot (with and without Pooh). I have chosen three of the Pooh shots to be included in my 100 Possibilities Project and have entitled them below. Hopefully you will all agree with me that they are unique enough to all be included in the project. I had many other shots that I determined were too similar to these or other shots of mine and they therefore could not be included, but are viewable in my Valentine's Day set on Flickr (along with the non-Pooh shots I took).

Heart Pooh
Chocolate Pooh
Valentine Pooh
I really enjoyed my impromptu V-day photo shoot. I used my umbrella kit and Dave's piano bench (as well as a black pashmina) for the setup and controlled my SB-600 flash with my on-camera flash. The setup took longer than I thought it would, but once I got going I had a lot of fun.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP