100 Possibilities: Store Pooh

>> Sunday, February 7, 2010

I mentioned a little while ago that I wanted to start a year-long project called 100 Possibilities (though I am also calling it Project 100). At the time I didn't know what object I wanted to use for the project, but was able to find what I think is the perfect one while in Disney. This little guy is quite small, he fits inside my hand in fact, and lends himself to macro photography, but is not so small that he cannot be seen in a wider angle photo. What makes him so perfect is that he is magnetic. He has magnets in his hands and feet that make me able to stick him to things for photos. His name also lends itself to some rather entertaining, though somewhat juvenile, names for the photos I have taken so far.
The first photo I am using for this project is while he is still in the store (hence the name of Store Pooh) with all his little Pooh friends.

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP