Tulip Festival 2009 Part 2

>> Friday, May 1, 2009

Today is the official start of the Tulip Festival. I am not going to see any tulips today though (except those in my backyard) as I have to return the rental car in a bit and it looks like rain (and I therefore cannot bike or walk to any of the locations). I will likely go see something this weekend as well as next week after work perhaps. I am so excited about the Tulips and the events being run during the festival. For more information about my plans for this year's Tulip Festival see my Tulip Festival 2009 post on the Great Abyss.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP