PHO5595 - Finale

>> Thursday, May 14, 2009

I went into my Algonquin College online account to verify the end date of my current course (Photoshop for Photographers - PHO5593) and then realized that I could check my grades there. I don't really know why I hadn't thought of this before, but I hadn't. I checked and am very happy with the result: I got an A+ in Multimedia Applications (PHO5595).
Though I am pleased with this mark, I am not surprised. I am not trying to be arrogant, but I knew what I was doing when it came to making that website. I really could have taken a 3 hour workshop and would have been able to produce the same quality of work. But it was necessary for the certificate program, and I did learn a little so it was worth it overall.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP