Disappointed with Elvis

>> Thursday, May 28, 2009

This was the first assignment in my Photoshop course at Algonquin College. We had to take the original image (above) and remove several features including the telephone wires (and poles), the magenta cast on the left hands side of the image and the Elvis impersonator in fron of the Elvis statue. I did so and below is the final version of my image. We were just graded on the project and I am rather diappointed with my grade, B+. I don't think anyone really did any better than that, though some did get the same grade. I went above and beyond and removed a great deal of the dust spots on the image (though I missed some in hindsight) and corrected the colour of the entire image, not just the one side. I thought I would have gottena better mark than this, but the instructor isn't very giving with the grades. This was something I foresaw as he wasn't too impressed with my Becca image either. Anyway, I finished the first assignment and handed submitted it in a timely fashion (as I didn't have to work on it during class like some of the other students). Now it is time to move onto the second assignment - the photo restoration of a personal damaged photo. I am very excited about this second assignment as previously stated.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP