Little Mika Restored

>> Friday, May 15, 2009

Mika is a friend from my weight loss forum (and Facebook). She recently put up a bunch of her childhood photos on Facebook and I took the liberty to fixing one of them up. Luckily, she wasn't offended and actually liked what I did. It only took me a few minutes to fix it as it really just needed the colour cast removed and a bit of curves work. Above is the original and below is the restored version.
The instructor for my Photoshop course is a professional (as they all are) and does photo restoration as part of his business. He charges between $60 and $80 per hour for restoration work and says that there is pretty good business in it. I am thinking that once I get my photography going in a more professional manner, I should look into restoration. I have been doing bits and pieces here and there both in class and out and find it quite enjoyable.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP