Homework and Assignments

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

On the second night of class (my first night as previously mentioned), we were given an old, slightly damaged photo to restore as homework. I found it quite easy and only spent about 30-45 minutes on it. When the instructor looked at them last night, I wasn't entirely pleased with his response but he gave similar ones to every student in the class so I am not upset about it. He then gave us our first assignment (due on the 28th of May). It is an Elvis photo (or rather a photo of a sign for an Elvis museum) that he wants altered in various ways. It seems pretty easy, though it does has one hard change to make but I am sure I will be able to do it. I haven't started it just yet as I haven't really had time but I plan on working on it often to try and get the very best post-production photo I can. Hopefully I get a better response from him this time around.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP