PHO5539 Night 2

>> Friday, May 8, 2009

Last night was the second night of my Photoshop for Photographers course. I missed the first class due to a combination of training events at work and company sponsored bowling (which was awesome). I was super excited for this course and have already been let down. The instructor, though sounds like Jay Ingrim from the Daily Planet, is rather rude. He was slightly insulting to some of the students and rude to me when I tried to explain why I was not in class on Tuesday. I am not impressed with the sounds of this course as it seems to just be a longer version of the Photoshop portion of Introduction to Digital Photography (the first course I took). The class is More structured than others which could actually be a nice change, but I am still not looking forward to it. It's only 2 months long though and I need it for the certificate program. Hopefully it will pick up as we go along and I will begin to learn things now and then.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP