Published

>> Monday, January 4, 2010

Well kind of.
A little while back I got a message in my Flickr mail from the Managing Editor of a site called Schmap. Basically it is a map website with tons of information about tourist destinations - like Montreal. They wanted to use one of my photos for their 2010 guide to Montreal. This is the link to the page where you can find my credited photo, though you may have to hover over insectarium and go back three photos (or forward a bunch more than three). I gave them permission to use it as they not only credit the photo with your name, but they also link back to your flickr account where they found the photo.

2 comments:

____________ January 4, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

Cool, and how long you been on Flickr?

Unknown January 5, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

I have only been on Flickr for a few months. I have, however, posted many photos there and have a 'pro' account (to enable me to post more than the allotted 200).

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP