Signature

>> Sunday, January 10, 2010

You may have noticed in the last three photos that my signature has changed. For the past two years it has been the same 'Stephanie Beach c 2008' (that's right throughout 2009 my signature stated 2008 on it). I tried to change it a couple of times, but for some reason I had lost the font on my computer and was no longer able to edit the text. I made the decision about a month ago that I would wait until 2010 to change my signature and not post any new photos until I had updated it.
Unfortunately I could not edit it as I would have liked as I am still running without Photoshop on my personal computer. It was edited enough to no longer say 2008, but will need at least one other edit to get to the stage I have in my head.
Anyway, to make a long story short, signature changed, will change again.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP