I ♥ Faces

>> Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Heart Faces is "a photography site focused on the art of capturing faces and their various emotions. Each week, people from across the world have the opportunity to enter their favourite face photos into a themed photo challenge." The top ten get displayed on their homepage. I heard about it through the blogging grapevine and thought I would take a look. Turns out I have some decent 'face photos' (portraits) and have decided to take a shot and enter one this week. I have chosen an older photo of Olivia (Dave's youngest cousin). I don't expect to win as there are some really good shots already submitted and over 700 total entered so far - but it is something to do to try and get my name (and work) out there.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP