I ♥ Faces: Fix-It-Friday 41

>> Friday, January 22, 2010

Over on I Heart Faces they have a weekly feature called Fix It Friday. They give their readers a photo to fix-up. Every reader is able to fix the same photo and I think it is really neat to see the different approaches and end results. This was the original image:
First I cropped closer to the children and cloned out the truck on the right hand side. I then went into curves and pulled the left hand side in to make it a little darker.
I then created a desaturation level and applied a mask to allow the colour of the swings show through but nothing else. I increased the contrast and sharpness as well.I then created another one using the same techniques, but with a more interesting crop.

1 comments:

Michelle January 22, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

I love your last crop... great job!

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP