PHO5597 - Complete

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have posted all of my assignment from this course (with the exception of my final portfolio which was an amalgamation of all the assignment photos - and a few extras) and almost every one has had the same mark: A-. Near the end of the course I determined that it was near impossible for me to get anything other than an A- in the course itself without really screwing something up, and as it turns out I was right.
I checked my marks the other day and I did in fact receive an A- in the course. I am pretty happy with that mark as this was the first course in which I felt as if my photos were actually being graded for composition and content in a non-beginner's sort of way. I definitely learnt a fair bit in this course most of which I am already instinctively putting into practice when I shoot.
The part-time program from Algonquin College hit it out of the park yet again.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP