Stephanie Beach Photography Version 2.1

>> Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This past Monday was supposed to be Motivation Monday, but as you can plainly see, I forgot to post something for it. Instead I spent the day revamping the blog and giving it a whole new look. My apologies for those of you who were looking forward to a post. But look at how pretty the new template is!

Last week I opened up this blog and realized I just didn't like the old template anymore - it really bothered me. It was a basic Blogger template and I found it to be both boring and way too colourful. I feel that a photography blog should be rather neutral in colour so that the photos (and how they are viewed by you) are not influenced by the surrounding colours of the blog. I hope that this new template enables freedom from influencing colours. I found the new template at ourblogtemplates.com which offers a ton of really great templates. You merely download the one you like and install it. After a tiny bit of coding to personalize it, you are good to go.

This new template also gave me the motivation to finally make myself a personalized header. The header used here is part of a photograph taken at the Montreal Botanical Gardens (and Insectarium). I cropped it, desaturated it almost completely (there is still some colour in there) and then obviously had to resize it appropriately. I am really happy with how it came out.

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP