Photoshop Gone

>> Sunday, December 6, 2009

I am temporarily without Photoshop. In order to not have to write this out twice, the story behind this is posted on my other blog and can be read here.
Without Photoshop, I feel a little lost and bewildered. I am able to complete assignments by using Dave's computer, but without a properly calibrated monitor, I am not able to work on anything else as it just takes so long. Dave's computer can't really handle the Adobe software and it is therefore extremely irritating to have to use it there - though it is definitely better than not having it at all.
Dave and I are working on a few solutions to my Photoshop problem. But in my honest opinion, I truly believe I am going to have to fork up to dough to purchase the legal software. The creative suite (CS4) is available through major retail stores and the Adobe website for $2500, but using my student number at Algonquin College I can get it for $900 (student version).
To make a long story slightly less long, I will not be posting any newly edited photos anywhere for a little while. I am going to do my best to find some already edited photos that have been completed (and resized) for your viewing pleasures though.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP