Assignment #3 - The Assignment

>> Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The third assignment is much more open than the other assignments in this class have been which makes me pretty happy. We are to photograph the Ottawa Byward Marketplace at night (10 photographs to be submitted).
The class gathered Monday night in front of the Art Gallery on Sussex and we were given directions to photograph in and around the marketplace (excluding Sussex) between the hours of 7:00 and 9:30pm. Once the night was over and we had met back up at the Art Gallery for attendance, we were told that we could make a second trip to the marketplace to complete the assignment. I intend on going for my second trip either tonight or tomorrow evening, whichever night in which the clouds seem most likely to let it rain. The assignment is due on Saturday so I should be posting the submitted photos shortly thereafter.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP