Assignment #2 - Marks

>> Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Assignment number two was much better received by my instructor than the first was. I received a 9.83/12, which means I got mostly 9, 10 and a few 11s in each category. I am definitely happier with this mark than the previous one, though I am still aiming for something higher in terms of an overall mark. (Though an A- is the lowest I want to get in any of the courses in the certificate program). There weren't any comments in the marking page this time around, so I am not entirely sure why I lost marks, though I can make some assumptions based on the things he said when they were presented in class and the comments he made on the last marking page.
To make a long post a little shorter, I am happier with these marks but want higher ones of the next assignments and in the class overall - so I guess I have to get better acquainted with the instructor's marking and likes/dislikes.

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP