Assignment #2 - Submission - Additional Shots

>> Friday, October 9, 2009

Christine Sweeton on Parliament Hill. Telephoto, vertical shot.
Erin Armstrong-Hivale on Parliament Hill. Wide angle, vertical shot.
Stranger on Parliament Hill. Telephoto, vertical shot.
Stranger in the Ottawa Marketplace. Wide angle, vertical shot.
The above four photos were the additional ones I submitted as part of my Street Photography Assignment in my Composition and Design course, offered at Algonquin College. I felt that these shots were the better composition of those submitted as part of my actual assignment (the marked part at least). I also felt like these were, for the most part, better images.

1 comments:

Erin October 13, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

I really like the "Stranger in the Ottawa Marketplace. Wide angle, vertical shot" one. Good work Steph!

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP