Assignment #2 - Submission - Strangers

>> Thursday, October 8, 2009

The above photo was taken in the Ottawa Marketplace. It is a wide angle, vertical shot.
The above photo was also taken in the Ottawa Marketplace. It is a wide angle horizontal shot.
The above photo was taken outside the Art Institute of Chicago. It is a telephoto, vertical shot.
The above photo was taken on Parliament Hill. It is a telephoto, horizontal shot.
The four above photos were taken of strangers in and around Ottawa, ON and Chicago, IL. They were submitted as part of my Street Photography Assignment as part of the Composition and Design course offered at Algonquin College.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP