PHO5598: Assignment 5

>> Sunday, November 14, 2010

I had been looking forward to the fifth assignment since the beginning of the course: Portraits. We had to shoo the same subject in the five different types of basic lighting  (broad, loop/short, butterfly, Rembrandt and split). Kate was my subject and she did a marvellous job. I am really happy with how the shots came out.


DSC_0868er

DSC_0990erDSC_0996erDSC_0955erDSC_0811er

The above images are the five I submitted for the actual assignment, but I finished others and plan on doing even more in the next little while. Check it out on Flickr.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP