Cousin Tag Team

>> Wednesday, November 17, 2010

DSC_1045er

Last night I had a photo shoot with Jenn and her cousin Alli and it was fantastic! I have so many great shots I didn’t know where to start in terms of editing them so I just went to the beginning of the night. The above shot was one of the first ones we took after getting warmed up and watching another set of models go through our lighting setup. The rest of the night only got better from here on but you will have to wait to see them all --- t

o see the sets as they are completed visit the following Flickr albums;

Jenn, Alli,

Jenn and Alli.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP