PHO5598: Assignment 4

>> Wednesday, November 10, 2010

DSC_0718er

 

The fourth assignment for my Lighting Techniques course isn’t as glamorous as others but it was pretty good nonetheless. Reprographics is essentially just photographing works of art. For my assignment I submitted a photograph of a sketch done of my old work, (above) The Forwarders Museum in Prescott, and a photograph of a painting I did when I was in high school (below). I really like how the texture of the paint and canvas can be seen in the photograph below.

DSC_0724er

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP