Wedding Photos

>> Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The above photo of my sister-in-law was uploaded to Flickr along with others from her wedding to my brother back in September 2008. I hadn't finished them before now as every time I was in the mode to, the hard drive with the photos on it was nowhere near me (aka I had forgotten to bring it with me). I finally finished them and they are up for viewing. (Thanks to Dave for helping me with these photos during the actual wedding as I was part of the bridal party and had to be in some of the photos - at least that is what my family told me ;) )

On a similar note, I also finished the photos from Nico and Alison's wedding and they too are uploaded onto Flickr. Both sets can be found in my Wedding Collection.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP