Nikon AS-15

>> Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Flash-acces.-AS-15 I bought this one day before my second PHO5598 course as it is pretty much mandatory for completion of the course. This item itself isn’t essentially, but the ability to plug into the studio lights using a synch cord is and my camera (Nikon d80) doesn’t have that ability without this accessory.
I have however used this before as someone in a previous course had it and let me borrow it for our portrait assignment. The AS-15 is a simple accessory and not too expensive either, only $29.99 (plus taxes) at Henry’s. If you are interested in studio lighting and have an opportunity to use some nice lights, I would suggest picking one up, but check to make sure you need it first (aka make sure you camera doesn’t have this terminal on the camera itself).

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP