Motivation Monday - Kirsty Mitchell

>> Monday, October 25, 2010

I haven't done one of these for a while now and that is partly because I haven't had the time to sit down and write about someone (and their work), but also because I haven't been looking at too many other photographers' work lately. That being said, there is one UK-based photographer I have been following for quite some time now and I find her work to be absolutely amazing. I show Kirsty Mitchell's Flickr site and now her website to people in the office whenever she releases a new photo and I honestly can't get enough of her work. It is so original, creative and breathtakingly beautiful. Her work has gotten many new ideas flowing through my head like no one else recently. Warholian.com just finished a fantastic interview with her and I feel that is pretty much sums up everything I would want to say here so I strongly suggest you check it out and then give her work a look too. So amazing!!

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP