PHO5598: Assignment 2

>> Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The second assignment for my Lighting Techniques course is High Key vs. Low Key. Essentially light and photograph the same image in a high key (first photo) and low key (second photo) setup.

DSC_9299er

The first image was shot with a 24x32 soft box on the left and left of the subject and a 9x36 strip soft box directed on the background.DSC_9227er

This second image was shot with a 24x32 soft box on the left of the image as the fill light and a grid spot light coming from the rear and right of the image as the main light.

 


I am also pretty pleased with these shots – I had them in my head for several days before the shoot itself and they actually came out similar to what I had intended.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton November 1, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

I love a good soft box!! I feel you should buy one.

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP