Prerequisite Tree

>> Friday, July 31, 2009

The certificate program I am taking at Algonquin College does not provide a prerequisite tree, but I have created one as I do not want to get myself down a path of having to wait for a certain course to be offered to be able to proceed with my studies - I also just like doing things like this.

grey = not taken, blue = enrolled/currently taking, purple = completed
As you can see, there is really only one bottle-neck and I have started going down that path as much as I can. I plan on venturing down the bottle-necked path once I have completed my upcoming photography based course as with the exception of PHO5599, this prerequisite path is heavily computer based and will bore me to death if I try to complete them all in one go.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP