Parliamentary Tulips

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The instructor for my Photoshop course was my main inspiration for obtaining this shot but not in the way one might think. During one of our courses he mentioned that he had been asked to take a shot with the Tulip Festival tulips in front of the Parliament Buildings (most likely meaning the Peace Tower). He told us that since no shot existed naturally this year, he was going to have to Photoshop them together. Without a great amount of effort, Dave and I were able to find two locations where you could get a shot like this. There were others directly out front and if you crossed the barriers around the grass out there, you could have easily get even more shots and some with the bright red tulips that everyone loves.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP