Aunt Carol

>> Thursday, June 11, 2009

The second assignment was due this evening for my Photoshop course at Algonquin College. I was so happy with my image, my restoration work and my colourizing but not so pleased with my grades. I got an A- in restoration and only a B+ in my colourizing.The original image I used, my Aunt Carol on a pinto pony, can be seen above and the restoration work I did prior to colourizing can be seen below.And the final image is below. I think it is worth more than an A- and B+ but apparently the instructor did not.
Once again I must console myself with the fact that no one in the course really did any better and most of them got lower marks. But I strive for perfection, especially when it comes to my photography.
There are only three more classes left once tonight is complete and then I get two months off from night courses which will be a really nice treat. I am still looking forward to taking something more photography based again though in the fall.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP