Photo Slacking

>> Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have been slacking lately when it comes to my art. This is partially my fault and partially not. It has been so busy with work lately I have been either too exhausted after working so hard during the day or working throughout the night and therefore have had no time to work on my photos. I have also just been feeling the winter blues and I tend not to find this time of the year too pretty a the snow around here is icky and grey and the grass you can see is ugly and dead - not that inspiring to me. Spring is just around the corner though and I am super excited about it - the babies will be born at the agricultural museum soon and buds are starting to sprout from the gardens around the neighbourhood. And of course ... the Tulip Festival starts next month! My photo collection will be growing rapidly in the next few months for sure.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP