PHO5595 - Completed

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last night was my last PHO5595 (Multimedia Applications) course. There was no assignment to hand in or anything like that. We simply had to show the instructor our progress and then continue working on it throughout the evening. I had not worked on it since the previous week due to unforeseen events, but he was still impressed with my progress when he came over first thing in the evening. I worked on it throughout the night and went from 1 page to 6 pages with flash animation and both internal and external links. I am pretty pleased with the overall look of it and intend of finishing it up this week. Hopefully I will be able to figure out how the whole website name and publishing thing works and get something online for the public to view shortly.

My next course starts in two weeks and is rather intensive as it runs twice a week for two months rather than once a week for four months. It is a photoshop course and I am really looking forward to it. Hopefully it will be more challenging than this course was as I flew through this course will little to no effort.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP