PHO5598: Assignment 6

>> Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The sixth assignment for my now completed Lighting Techniques course was Night Lighting. We went, as a group, downtown and took shots of the night lights. We started at Nepean Point overlooking the Ottawa River and then walked down to the National Art Gallery and then towards the War Monument. It was a very cold, windy night so our equipment really got a hard test. Unfortunately some people learned that their cameras do not like the cold, one camera even shutdown on its owner. Fortunately for me though, my equipment did beautifully during its harsh test.
These are the two photos I submitted. I have uploaded them to Flickr as well so you can check them out there too.DSC_2006erDSC_2044er

3 comments:

Swadhi January 5, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

Been looking through some of your posts here, your photos are quite beautiful! Where did you take your photography course?

Unknown January 5, 2011 at 12:01 PM  

I take night courses at Algonquin College in Ottawa. The certificate program is pretty good, and also pretty quick to complete especially if you take courses during the summer, which I do not.

Christine Sweeton January 11, 2011 at 8:00 AM  

I also have a night photo of this bridge, though it isn't nearly as good. Great night shots!!

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP