Catch Up

>> Tuesday, January 18, 2011

As you might be able to tell, I have been playing catch up so far this year. I will likely be doing so for a couple more months as I have a large backlog of photos to finish editing and uploading.
I finished 71% of my 100 Possibilities project and am working on finishing blogging the completed photos and also getting the remaining 29% photographed and edited and hope to finish the project shortly.
The backlog of photos include photos from the Cottage trip and assignment, Quebec City, Florida (and Disney), Thanksgiving, Christmas, DST Christmas Party, Family Picnic, Dave’s Firefighter portraits, Toronto trips, Upper Canada Village Alight at Night trip, Chris’ tattoo photos, remaining portraits from various Algonquin College assignments, updated editing of 2008 England trip, and several walks around parks and greenbelts within Ottawa. I think that is everything though I could be wrong – the list is so long that I might have missed a few things, I am sure I will find them as I complete the list.
As you can see, there is lots to edit and lots to upload and blog --- so I should probably get back to that.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP