#288

>> Sunday, March 15, 2009

This little lady lives at the Agricultural Museum here in Ottawa. It quickly becoming one of my favourite museums for a couple of reasons; it is really close by, it has pretty cheap entrance fee ($5 for non members adults, free for members), is pretty short in length (and can therefore be finished in a pretty short amount of time) and has adorable and photogenic animals. When it comes to photography it presents several challenges; animals that move around and are often being protected by mothers, fences and other animal restraints that decrease the quality of photos and several challenging lighting situations. All in all, it is a pretty great place to go to practice my photo skills without getting too discouraged.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP