Portrait Studio II

>> Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here are a couple images from the portrait studio class that the photography course I am in had last Wednesday (I apologize to the models if I have mispelled their names - or if I forgot them since the class, I will try and find out the spelling and actual names themselves next class)

This photograph was taken using flash lighting. Two flashes on either side (one main, one fill) and the hot shoe adapator to have them go off in time with my camera was used.
The photograph of Jordan was also taken with the flash setup. She seemed to actually not mind being a model too much - not nearly as much as other students, including myself.
This photograph of Lucrecia was taken using available light (ie. no flash). We had two lights directed at reflectors (to soften the light) and had to adjust our cameras to deal with the low light settings. It took me a few shots to be able to get my camera set up just right for these situations, but I eventually got it. Lucrecia seemed to really enjoy being a model, actually she admitted that she was really liking it so I have quite a few good ones of her from the class.

Unfortunately, I cannot use any of the images taken during the studio class for my assignment, but lucky for me I have a friend who doesn't hate having her picture taken and she is going to be my model for me - Thanks.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP