Already Learning

>> Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I have attended two of my photography courses so far and I have already learned several new things such as:
1. How to increase/decrease my exposure using the exposure button my camera (as well as where it is, etc.)
2. What the metering mode button does (and where it is on my camera).
3. How to use histograms generated by the camera.
So far, I have found number 3 the most useful bit of new information yet.

I went out both Saturday and Sunday of this weekend to take pictures for the class and though I took LOTS of picture I only have about 30 I want to work with to try and perfect. I am of course going to have to see if I can get the teacher's opinion on them - in advance of any marking of course, hehe. Once I decide that the photos are complete I will of course post them here for everyone's viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Christine Sweeton September 25, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

what the hell is a histogram

Unknown September 25, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

This is a relatively good site to explain them. I can show you on my camera next time you are over too, if either of us remember.

http://www.photoxels.com/tutorial_histogram.html

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP