PHO5595

>> Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I started my second course on the road to my Certificate in Digital Photography last night. It was an awful and boring introductory course that went on forever. It was made worse by the terrible weather and the fact that I really just wanted to be at home with Dave.

But the course sounds like it could be good. It is Multimedia Applications - so basically by the end of the course we will have designed a website from scratch using Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator and Fireworks (all Adobe programs). I have all these programs at home so I should be able to perfect my website, which as we all know is something I tend to want to do when it comes to my photography assignments.

In short, I am looking forward to the learning but not so much the instructor and he was incredibly dull last night.

0 comments:

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP